Insurance Sales Position
We are looking for a qualified candidate who is bilingual in English and Spanish, well organized and meticulous in their work to handle inside sales calls at a national, commercial insurance agency. Our agency was founded in 1996 and is one of the largest online contractors insurance agencies specializing in general liability insurance in the United States. We market heavily towards the Latino community, fluency in both English and Spanish is essential. The job is for US Citizens living abroad who must be willing to return to the United States within 6 months to take their insurance licensing exam. After the exam, employees are free to live at any location in the world. Here are some additional details regarding the position:
- Position begins with salary plus commission and then moves to commission only once licensed.
- 100% training is provided by our agency. No insurance background required.
- Position is full time and requires a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Applicant must have a quality, hard line internet connection (DSL or Cable) modem.
- Phones are provided by our agency.
- Applicant must have a quiet work space without background noise. i.e., family, dogs, roosters, etc.
- Insurance licensing test sometime requires an in person class for two days and then a test which can be passed within 5 days after.
- Outbound calls required.
- Sales persons earn between $30,000 and $60,000 their first year with room for advancement.
Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon.